The Plaid Post

Fabric shopping frenzy

Saturday, 19 July 2008 19:30 by sara

I know most people would wait until the fabric actually arrived before posting about the great new fabrics they added to their stash.  I'm too excited.

I woke up this morning and spent a little time on Etsy while eating breakfast (have you tried the new Kashi granola? Cocoa Beach is delicious!)

Moda Swell Pink Roses and

Sandi Henderson Ginger Blossom Blue, both from Jamie's Cozy Cottage.

Erin McMorris Park Slope Collection.  I had this in my cart and came back later to buy it, but it was gone. Someone bought it right out from under me! Luckily, Down Shadow Lane was kind enough to make another listing for me.

These are half yard cuts, and I have absolutely no plans for them. But aren't they pretty?!

If you're looking next week, I'll be the one anxiously hovering in the window, watching for the postman.

Categories:   Shopping
Actions:   E-mail | Permalink | Comments (7) | Comment RSSRSS comment feed

Related posts

Comments

July 27. 2008 18:49

I would be watching the mail everyday too with all those finds. I am a fabricaholic!!

Tiff@Three Peas

July 28. 2008 22:22

I love that moda swell stuff. I keep looking for a local shop that carries it.

Sarah

July 28. 2008 22:23

Sarah--I know! Why don't we have any good fabric stores around here? it kills me.

sara

July 30. 2008 20:31

We do. You just have to look hard for small shops.

Maybe you are close to that one, whats it called, the quilted fox?

Sarah

August 5. 2009 08:56

Great post! Keep up the good work!

Voguishchic

August 10. 2009 04:31

I think these are really nice fabrics and I agree that they can be hard to find in some areas. But here is Houston, Texas they are very easy to find and also you can search online and get them delivered anywhere.

Seo Optimization

September 1. 2009 09:32

Hi,
A business owned by one person. The owner may operate on his or her own or may employ others. The owner of the business has personal liability of the debts incurred by the business.

Business listings